The Upright Electric Models Feature:
- DOE--All residential storage models meet or exceed efficiency
requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b
(current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of
1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supercedes all
state and local efficiency requirements.
- Fully Automatic Controls--Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for
automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset
energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements--Transfers heat directly
and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System--Cold water inlet
sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases
first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining--Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively
engineered formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive
effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by
firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation--Covers the sides and top of the tank,
reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption,
improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections-- 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings
extend water heater life and eases installation (M-2-120R has 1" NPT
dielectric waterway fittings).
- Factory Installed Heat Traps--Design incorporates a flexible disk that
reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod--Provides added protection against
corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available--
Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are
being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when
one element is being heated at a time.
- Voltages Available--120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V.
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available--277V may only be
wired for single phase operation.
- T&P Relief Valve Included--All models have special tapping on top of
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve--Durable tamper proof design.
- Design evaluated by UL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD
Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
6 or 10-Year Limited Tank Warranties / 6 or 10-Year Limited Warranty on Component Parts.